- Surgeons- Dr R M Borle, Dr Suhaas Jajoo, Dr Nitin Bhola
- Anaesthetist- Dr Aruna Chandak, Dr Amol Singam, Dr Sanjot Ninave
- Paediatrician- Dr. Jayant Dattatraya Vagha
- Orthodontist- Dr Pallavi Thombre
- Speech therapist- Dr Kiran Kamble
Acharya vinoba Bhave Rural Hopital is a tertiary care centre1500 beded multispeciality hospital attached to Jawaharlal Nehru Medical college a recognized medical teaching institute by Medical council of India. Smile Train Inc (USA) project for treatment of Cleft lip and palate was initiated in 2006. Since its inception around 2400 no of patients have been operated under Smile Train project. Dedicated team of social worker visit adjoining area of the state and other states in the vicinity namely Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh, Andra Pradesh and Karnataka. Patient are screened and are referred to hospital for the treatment. All expenses for the treatment and other basic facilities are being offered under this project. Under this project the hospital has well qualified team of Surgeons, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Speech therapists and Orthodontist rendering comprehensive patient care and management under one roof.